Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Don't Get It...

RAWR!!!!!!!
I don't get what pressure my mom has. I'm the one that has to clean her entire room so her mother can go in and clean the litter box, I have to take a 10 hr flight across an ocean at the end of the week by myself, I need to return books to the library, go to therapy, get catfood, call a school so that i can get reregistered. And i have to deal with my dad for 17 days which lets face it, it's not the easiest thing for me to do. (we don't get along. at all.) Oh and i need to leave my cat alone for 17days, and thats the longest he's been without me. So i'm worried about that. And my stomach aches are coming back. So i have to deal with that pain and when i'm stressed like right now i get head aches. So RAWR!!!!

My mom is on vacation all week. So all that she needs to do is worry about bringing me where i need to go and making sure i'm ready for the trip. Also then she needs to worry about feeding the cat, which she's done before, and coming in my room to clean out the litter box. Now i know that's not the easiest thing in the world, but please suck it up. That's why i'm cleaning out my entire room. To Make it EASIER for You!!!!! (well for her) (sorry im getting out frustration)

I'm sure shes worring about me flying, but i've done it before, Lots of times before and there's no reason to be nervous. I wont be nervous till the last second. Honestly i dont think i'm going to be nervous at all.

Ouch. My stomach hurts. Thanks for letting me vent.
-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment